Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What a day...

So I have officially had a weird day. I am not feeling overwhelmed or super busy or irritated. It just occurred to me on my way home that i have had a few more "blunders" than usual. For easy reading, I will list them in order.
  • forgot one child's lunch box at home, better than both-I did that yesterday
  • Good Note - Wanda had an extra lunchable
  • took an extra half hour at lunch on accident - so i was late again.
  • discovered I was late all day b/c the clock in my car is WAY off
  • Good Note - i have amazing bosses that out up with me
  • couldn't find any emergenC or a good lunch. settled for a yucky salad and halls defense
  • wanted to go to zumba at the gym - couldn't make it in time - played volleyball instead
  • because I went to volleyball i got hit in the head uber hard by a nice serve
  • Good Note - had a great time @ new Bible study!
  • because of my yucky salad at lunch, had to stop at a gas station to go potty on the way home
  • got pulled over on the way home - had a headlight out and the wrong tag on the care
  • Good Note - no ticket
  • made it home and had to do laundry because the boys aren't allowed to bring their pillows and blankets back to school until i wash them I have forgotten them for the last 3 weeks
  • heard something fall while doing laundry but didn't see it. Went I put the softener in and discovered that the spray & wash was what fell and the whole bottle opened and washed with my clothes
  • Good Note - clothes should be stain free!

In spite it all, i feel like I had a great day. lol I am going to bed soon, expecting another great day tomorrow! Not sure anyone really cares about my random day, but it is fun to list it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow our days seem to be merging. God is in the business of turn-arounds glad you pointed out the "good notes"- a good reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle - I was trying so hard to remember God Stop when I was writing it but it didn't come until the next day. LOL

    ReplyDelete