Monday, November 2, 2009

Small Victories

Today one of Tyler's teachers stopped by my office on her way out. She wanted to let me know that Ty came into her class at lunch time and asked if he could eat with her. She said sure, and asked why. He said, "I don't want to get in trouble with my friends so I want to eat in here with you." What a great life lesson that he is starting to learn. Removing yourself from situations that you know you do not have the self control to handle the right way. Wow, I think we could all use a reminder of that sometimes! I know one young man who will be getting a piece of his Halloween candy tonight. :)

1 comment:

  1. I heard this story last night and loved it. I love it still reading it today. He's becoming such a big boy. By the way, love that you are on here again. Just for me, right. :)

    ReplyDelete